Monday, January 28, 2008

Update on quitting coke...

Well, I must say that I have totally failed thus far in quitting my favorite drink. I've had 2 today already. Is Diet Pepsi okay? I'm sure it still has all the same ingredients in it. I just love coke...I seriously have a problem. I honestly regret that first try---to settle my stomach--now look at me? I'm dependent on the darn thing! Geez...

What's worse--Bryce has heard me say, "coke" so now he has started asking for coke too! I cannot give in to this one... The last thing I want is my 2 year old having a coke! Nope! I am trying to get him off of juice now. My pediatrician has told me that juice is no good for him--even the Organic kind that I buy (see, I was trying to get the healthy kind--those labels are so deceiving!). Bryce is in the 78% on his weight and I suppose that means he needs to lose some of that? So the doc suggested no more juices. Bummer for Bryce.

Anyhow, I'm praying (don't laugh) for strength to let go of cokes. I know it sounds silly but the Lord can help me let go of this habit..

Off to conquer the world!!

No comments: