Monday, January 7, 2008

So Blessed..

Tonight as I was studying the bible, a feeling of emotion came over. Maybe it was the Holy Spirit, maybe it was just me being emotional. But I just felt so blessed. Why does God love me so much? Is there truly one good thing in my soul that He could possibly love? Why does God care about the smallest details of my life? Who knows... what I do know is that God saw that man was vile and without hope... so he sent his one and only Son Jesus Christ to give his life so that I, Rachel Little Marquez could sit here in the corner of my bedroom on Monday night and feel truly blessed. Thank you Lord, for loving me and caring about the details of my life. I feel so blessed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi,

thanks for the comment on my blog... :) we use a Canon Rebel XT digital SLR. we both love taking photos. the key to digital cameras is that you need one that will keep up with you taking pictures or they turn out blurry.
thanks again for visiting!

-cheryl