Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Dream Come True!!

I know...and odd title huh? You might expect me to name it that if I got a Mercedes Benz or maybe a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes right? Not quite!

We got a minivan!! Oh yes!! I am so very excited! I nearly cried at the car dealership over a van! It's such a huge blessing you have no idea! My PT Cruiser (bless it's heart) left me stranded again on Sunday after church in the burning heat with my two kids and no air! No more! Those days are behind me! I owe it all to the Good Lord! He has blessed us!!

It has plenty of room! Power sliding doors--this was my favorite part about the van--I walk up to it with my two kids in my arms and push a little button on the key chain and the doors slide open!!

I can fit 8 people in it, my double stroller AND MY GROCERIES!!!

The van is beautiful! It's a charcoal gray! I have nicknamed my beauty, "Oddy" because it's a Honda Oddessy!! Vic now calls me, Hottie in the Oddy----how appropriate! ;)

Thank you Jesus for this much needed blessing!!

I'll post pics soon..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you! Isn't it funny the things we now get excited about?! Before kids it was a new handbag or bathing suit. Now it's minivans and portable DVD players.