Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Lion....

Well it's the morning already--I've been sitting at the computer for two hours. In the background I can hear a combination of two things: first, my husband is lying in bed two feet away SNORING and second, my sweet baby Britton is on the baby monitor 2 inches away and I can hear him snoring as well! So cute.. but obviously one is cuter than the other--guess which one (sorry honey)?

Anyhow, I read the blogs of many people and there is one that I am always touched by. Please take the time to read it--go back to the beginning when they first started the blog. I can guarantee that you will blessed by this family's story. I know I have been--I feel like I'm apart of their family! They don't even know me but I know them through a friend of a friend of a friend--they have blessed my life without knowing.

Their story is awesome--read it, think on it, and most importantly, pray for Kyle. He is a strong Lion.

http://www.prayforkyle.com/

No comments: