Thursday, March 6, 2008

Creepy Crawlers..

I hate spiders! They freak me out! We have a family of them living in our garage. They have their webs right above our entrance from our garage to our house. For several months now I've found myself running through the door and slamming it shut before one can drop on one of my children.

Today, I was tired of running. I took a broom and swiped them all down and scooped them into a plastic container. I got all but one of them.. now my fear is that spider is somewhere running free waiting for me to open the back door so it can run it and seek revenge on me! Yikes!!

Anyhow, I looked up this spider online because it has strange markings and I've never seen it before...turns out--it's a Brown Widow. Yes it's related to the Black Widow--only more dangerous. What great news. I was hoping it would just be a house or garden spider... but it wasn't.

I'm calling pest control. I don't know if they can rid my house/garage of spiders but I am going to make them try..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! How scary..spiders and cockroaches freak me out..