Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Birthday party drama

Bryce had his first kid birthday party on Saturday. Two little girls from church, ReAnna and Emma had a birthday party at a jumping place. It was a cute idea taking Bryce to his first birthday party! The party iteself was a hit. They had these huge blow up jumping things--there were so many kids there!

I could hardly get his shoes off because he was tearing away from me to join the fun. The only downside was that he's a bit too little to just let go and be on his way. It was bound to happen. Bryce got knocked in the face by another child and there you have it---his first bloody nose!

I wish I would have had a camera. Thank goodness Victor was there beause I was a little overwhelmed by it all.

Did Bryce care about the pain of his nose? Nope..not one bit. He wanted to get right back out there and after we cleaned him up we decided to let him join the festivities again. 10 minutes later--the bloody nose was back. His time was up. As angry as he was, other parents probably wouldn't appreciate my child dripping blood all over the play area. I know I wouldn't have..

Anyhow, after cake and presents it was time to call it quits. I was worn out and I didn't even do anything! It was a fun time--Bryce slept well that night because he was so worn out!

No comments: