Friday, December 7, 2007

Ugly cupcakes

I know I know.. it's my second post of the day. Well what can I say? I have alot to rant about I guess.

So, tonight is our church's Christmas party. I am supposed to bring a dessert. Well I bought cupcake mix, icing, foil holders, sprinkles, eggs and the most adorable candy Santas to put on top. I follow the directions acurately, watch the oven so they don't burn and what happens? They turn out terrible! They have got to be the ugliest cupcakes I've ever seen. Honestly, at this point, I'm just going to have to stop by the store on the way there and buy something to take. My mom suggested I just put it on a Christmas tray so it will "look" like it was homeade. Not such a good idea in my mind because when someone asks if I made it what am I going to do? LIE??!! I think not!

Oh well....just another RUINED attempt at baking to add to my list. Whoa is me..

No comments: