Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A must have!!!

My dearest friend Amanda has a jewelry business and makes the most gorgeous jewelry you will find!! She is the sweetest gal you'll ever meet! She is so talented!



You MUST check out her website below to view some of her gorgeous jewelry! She does home and office parties if you are interested...she can do custom designs! There is no limit to what she can make!



Please contact her if you have questions or would like to see more jewelry! I'll post a picture below to "entice" you to view more! ;)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, Thank you so much for putting my website address on your blog. Remember, it is totally under construction!!! I miss you so much, I feel like I haven't seen you in ten years!!! I love you dearly and cherish our friendship. Abby Grace needs to play with Bryce, she is asking for him still every day. Okay, I have to get ready to go to this carnival for the kids at school. I hope to see you soon. Love you girl.

Anonymous said...

Hey!! So glad to hear from you! Is your phone working yet?

I miss you too!

Love ya!