Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Humbled

Lord,

Tonight I lift to you in prayer the Smith family. God I can't even begin to explain to you the blessing they have been personally in my life. Audrey~six letters to her name...yet such a huge voice of life. I am thankful that because you created her, one day, people will see Your face.

I pray also Lord that you be with the parents and family of Luke. God I may not know all the names to list Lord but you do; You created all of them. I pray for peace.

I pray Lord that you bless richly the families listed above. Lord I want to thank you for allowing me the privilege of finding these wonderful, amazing families..

Lord, give me a big faith. God, I don't want it to be at the loss of a child Lord...does it sound selfish of me to pray that? As a mother, I can't bring myself to utter those words...even for a "big faith." Show me Your spirit Lord. I love you.. I want to draw closer to you.

In Jesus name,
Amen.

No comments: